RevamPinG....Just a BloG...

"tHe GreaTesT tHinG, YoU'll eVeR LeaRn, iS jUsT tO LoVe anD bE LovEd iN rEtUrN..."

Sunday, November 06, 2005

are these words too big??? but only this size is good for my chinese words...i guess they will stay as they are for now...

just came back from alvin's bday...think the guys in my class are a bunch of crazy people....they are just so crazy larz...though wat they, or rather, we did to alvin is mild..but consider that most of us know him for only a few months...well...

oh yahz...jj came too..though he's not my class...but...yahz...he just couldn't leave me alone!!!! muahaha

--------------------------

pj sounds like he has got 'xin shi' in his blog posts....

hmm...brother....got anything that you need to talk to anyone abt...you can always find me man...meanwhile...just take care....everything will be just fine...