RevamPinG....Just a BloG...

"tHe GreaTesT tHinG, YoU'll eVeR LeaRn, iS jUsT tO LoVe anD bE LovEd iN rEtUrN..."

Sunday, November 13, 2005

"喜欢一个喝着红酒的女孩 但不能喜欢太多"

been listening to the same few songs lately...

太多 旅行的意义 枫 珊瑚海 最后一枚笑容 星光 不想长大...

dun feel like studying liaoz...so letz crap abit before i sleep....


gonna list down the things i wanna do after exams:

1. watch my 真命天女 VCD
2. watch shaman king (jj!! help me get the cds)
3. hmm..watch naruto? ( jj lend me?)
4. clean up the debris of the 'warzone'
5. sports!!!!
6. and more sports!!!!
7. ktv...
8. shopping...wanna buy a wallet...a bag...bball shoes....retail therapy
9. get my S.H.E's newest album!!!! 不想长大
10. mahjong? (ghim song!) ( or kokz, pj, taoz(if he quits 'quitting') if not jj lorz)
11. funz and more funz...


"恋爱-I-N-G..Happy-I-N-G"
--恋爱ING mayday


knock outz