RevamPinG....Just a BloG...

"tHe GreaTesT tHinG, YoU'll eVeR LeaRn, iS jUsT tO LoVe anD bE LovEd iN rEtUrN..."

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

tmr oral defence for my ctw position paper...hell...i realise i can do nothing much abt it but to pray...hope the tutor ask something simple so that i can crap it through...

handing my last ss proj tmr...(deadline on friday)...and after all these i will get down to some real serious mugging bahz...

so stressed....so little time to study for so many things...

oh...did i mention that i have got 24 marks for my mid term soci test? amazingly high...out of 30 marks...haha...but i s/u-ed it...so maybe this will make my prep for final yr soci less tedious...i only need to scrap some more points for the 2 essays to get my satisfactory...

other modules are going to be a headache!!!!

jj's pizza treat on monday...hmm...okay lorz....selina's bday!!

happy bday selina! (of coz this selina is hebe's good jie meiz..not anyone else)