RevamPinG....Just a BloG...

"tHe GreaTesT tHinG, YoU'll eVeR LeaRn, iS jUsT tO LoVe anD bE LovEd iN rEtUrN..."

Thursday, October 20, 2005

ahz...just nice 0000h and i have decied to stop my work on my mangrove project....20% weightage...ss module....it's crazy...i dunno what to write abt...got a huge chunk from the textbook...haiz...

dunno...i very tired to even think liaoz...

this morning...got a person (in fact 2) knocked my door...then asked me go out to question me abt the flower pots and all the stuffs that are placed outside my house...haha...of coz...they are all my father's...the person said there will be some minister visit on sat and for sure, they will come to the highest floor...so what we need to do is to clear the unnecessary, unpresentable stuff....and keep the place neat....and of coz...free from mosquitoes breeding ground....

when i came home today...my ground floor was undergoing some neat paint...to remove graffiti...lolz....so fake sia...ministers come then do all these....

i should meet the minister on sat and tell him to come more often...so that there will be more of such tidying up for my block....

it's a fake world....everything is fake....even love can be faked....argh...what has love got to do here....lolz...

going to slp....