RevamPinG....Just a BloG...

"tHe GreaTesT tHinG, YoU'll eVeR LeaRn, iS jUsT tO LoVe anD bE LovEd iN rEtUrN..."

Sunday, October 16, 2005

a post before i sleep...stress level is building up i guess...

pimples start popping./...lolz...so many things to be done and so much revision and catching up to do...so many readings and knowledge to be processed....

my ctw group mate is down with chicken pox...argh!!! then how? go final conference with my tutor one-to-one...edit the draft by myself to produce a final one??? go oral defense alone?? sigh~...already in a group with only 2 people...and now one is down...left me alone...standing...but falling soon too....

physics in uni always make me feel stupid...coz i can never figure out what the question wants...if i do, i can't find a way to get the ans....

maths is okay...but when i think that it's ok...the tutorial will defy and say "no, it's not, at all, okay...that's just your imagination"....hell!!!