RevamPinG....Just a BloG...

"tHe GreaTesT tHinG, YoU'll eVeR LeaRn, iS jUsT tO LoVe anD bE LovEd iN rEtUrN..."

Thursday, October 27, 2005

lost in the world of physics...i can't seem to get out...rotation makes me dizzy..thermal makes me hot...forces and kinematics make me breathless...i'm dying...help!!!

cleared my 60% of ctw finally... o.d was over...'smoke' grenade used...final draft handed in also...

think i shall finally get down to some serious revision soon...serious...

am i stressed? i guess i am...but i try to make myself feel better and less stressed by comparing with others that should be more stressed...as i was telling andy "when you only revise 1 chapt, you should compare with those that didn't even complete one chapt and you will find yourself in a far better state than them" ...the concept of self-deceiving...but that does not mean for you to stop revising and go play..it just makes you revise at a more relaxed pace...it works...trust me...

guess everyone is mugging up in wateva ways possible...

parting msg for tonight: good luck to all!!