RevamPinG....Just a BloG...

"tHe GreaTesT tHinG, YoU'll eVeR LeaRn, iS jUsT tO LoVe anD bE LovEd iN rEtUrN..."

Thursday, August 18, 2005

argh....i pressed a wrong button and wat i wanted to post in my previous blog was gone.....oh well...i guess i should just repeat wat i wanna say...

here it goes...i just came back from tailin's 21st bday chalet at chevrons...met up with my ex-colleagues...my older friends...but it still felt so good chatting with them...then there was this very swt looking gal...i think it's tailin's friend or wat...wearing a yellow top and denim skirt if i'm not wrong....very sweet look...and when our eyesight crossed each other's path for a very instant...my heart melted!! (exaggerated)...a pity that i didn't have the courage to ask tailin intro her to me...i mean...seriously...would you just approach a complete stranger to befriend just if this? or would you befriend a stranger who approach you just for that simple reason to know you? i think the s'pore society is not yet that 'open' in the way...

but i sort of know what kind of gal really attracts me.....1st - swt looking....pls bear in mind that this doesn't mean chio...a chio gal can be swt looking but a swtlooking gal need not necessarily be chio....2nd - character-wise...she must have her opinions about certain big issues in life...also....she needs to know when to give in...for the better being of the majority around....3rd - dazzling eyes that can melt my heart merely by looking into my eyes.....a.k.a got 'electricity...haha