RevamPinG....Just a BloG...

"tHe GreaTesT tHinG, YoU'll eVeR LeaRn, iS jUsT tO LoVe anD bE LovEd iN rEtUrN..."

Tuesday, May 24, 2005

early post today..coz got something to share...was on my way back home when i realised i had only 7 bucks left in my wallet...so..decided to make a turn to the atm machine to withdraw some money...as i did...i went to the slot with the shortest queue and when it's my turn...this annoying couple was beside me...they had been at the atm machine for quite some time...don't know what they were doing...but the lady was standing so close to me that i had to tilt my body to one side in order to block her from looking at me keying in the pin (if she really does larz)...so i was in this position..awkwardly parallax from the screen....and so...i was going for the "other withdrawal amount" option and haha...i actually pressed the upper one....if you frequent posb/dbs amt machine...you will know the 3rd option on the left....lolz....yesh..i'm "filthy rich" now...at least in my wallet...not my bank....haha....






3rd buttom on the left will give you 1000 buckz!!!! 1K!!!!