RevamPinG....Just a BloG...

"tHe GreaTesT tHinG, YoU'll eVeR LeaRn, iS jUsT tO LoVe anD bE LovEd iN rEtUrN..."

Friday, April 22, 2005

A Tribute to My Friends...Part III - thE GaLz

yEe
my 1st ever gf..(though no longer now)..the lady who taught me what is love...the 1st lady who had ever loved me...also the one who had hurt me so deep...tell you guys a secret of mine...she's the only gal that has ever made me cry so hard...well...that's already the past (letz not talk so much abt these anymore)... and now, we are still good friends...

hmmz...perhaps i should take this opportunity to thank her for everything that she has done for me before...thank you....also...sorry for all the sorrows that i have given you...the many times that you had cried becoz of me...sorry...

okay..back to the lighter note...this little sweet lady is forever so adorable...pretty...with a head of wonderful hair...hmm...a 'head of'?!?!..pardon my english...yahz...her hair is those smooth, silky type...though like getting thinner and thinner...lolz...a princess-like lady...the list just goes on...and of coz....with no doubt.... a wonderful friend..

currently happily in love with her zhihong...i truly wish that she is happy and can stay 'xing fu' for as long as i'm still alive...haha...yahz...think she is the type that requires a man to protect her...care for her always...

forever~


yanz
my tango graduation night date...my comms ball date..hee~...sound so intimate?!?! but no no...she's just my good friend who doesn't mind going to those stupid dinner with me...haha..thankz for not turning me down...

one of those regulars online...a blogger for ages...well...pple who blog are usually those with 'xin shi'...as i have mentioned before......seems like she always indulges herself in some sad memories...in a world of sorrows...well...learn to cheer up gal...let bygone be bygone... (oh..i think my english is really bad)...well...isn't the current state good enough?..with lotsa worthy friends...there's really nothing more to ask for...

artistic...abstract...keep it up with all the whacky ideas....watz more...a drinker...cheongster?...haha...guess she just loves to have funz bahz...


caiyun
craig'z 'hunny' (wrongly spelt on purpose)...hee~...Energy-siao...ktv-ah soh...hmmz...why ah soh?!?! dunno...maybe she is one of the more aunty figure in the group bahz...

hmmz...perhaps what ly say abt her is true bahz...she will make a very good wife in the future...congratz to craig...haha..nothing much to say abt her...

yahz...still rem the dance that we perform on the particular teachers' day...she was the main cheorographer...lolz...lame..retro dance...so funnie...but good effort...

well friend...blessings to you then...