RevamPinG....Just a BloG...

"tHe GreaTesT tHinG, YoU'll eVeR LeaRn, iS jUsT tO LoVe anD bE LovEd iN rEtUrN..."

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

"hahahahahaz!!! we beri close meh!?!?!?!"

obviously...we are not...

but can't you even tell that i'm trying to bring us closer?

with me trying to ask you out...indvly...in grps...and with all sorts of reasons that seem natural...or sometimes spontaneous...i just wanna spend more time knowing you and give u the chance to know me....but apparently it's not happening....you always got a reason to turn me down...

be it blading.
another dinner.
or a movie thatz abt to go onscreen.
or sun yanzi's concert.

and i dun understand how u can have so many meetings with friends that can easily stretch over 2 weeks...and when i tried to ask u in advance for a movie date...u told me to see how when the date draws nearer (when it's like just within a week away)

i dunno if it's intentionally or wat...but it sure makes me demoralized...

i have to admit...i'm really losing steam...

and pple ard me are giving me very different advices...

some encouragements....some telling me to move on....

i'm really at a loss still...


hmm....maybe getting closer with me is not wat you want...i dunno....but i only know that i'm not exactly ready to give up hope yet...i dunno how it will turn out...but i guess the time may not be right afterall....