RevamPinG....Just a BloG...

"tHe GreaTesT tHinG, YoU'll eVeR LeaRn, iS jUsT tO LoVe anD bE LovEd iN rEtUrN..."

Sunday, February 24, 2008

Test Post

well...let me try posting an entry here and see if it will appear in my blogger site as well...

havent been doing much lately...just slacking as usual...catching up on some dramas:
1) 斗牛 要不要
2) 原来我不帅

i still have my entire heroes season 2 which i haven't yet started on...my bleach tat i stopped very very very long ago...ever since the anime-download incident in sg that created quite a big hoohaa~

i still have some movies here and there in my laptop...external HDD...DVDs to watch...
____________________________________________

oh...and i have been reading some bookz....surprise surprise~! haha...:P

1) Witch of portobello
Finished this book already...haha...i like Paulo Coelho's books for some reason...i can't really tell...but i read almost all of his books...

2) Blink
blink blink blink...trying to understand the art of knowing without knowing that you know...

3) Like the flowing river
another of paulo coelho...just bought it recently...consists of short stories...short enough for me and my short attention span...



hoohoo...as everyone can infer by now...i'm having abit of free time lately...

available for dates!!!! wahaha...please call 97**6*** to book an appointment with me! yah! anyone is welcome...but whether or not ur booking will succeed is subjected to....
- zs mood
- zs mood....
-and zs mood!!!!


cheerz
:P