RevamPinG....Just a BloG...

"tHe GreaTesT tHinG, YoU'll eVeR LeaRn, iS jUsT tO LoVe anD bE LovEd iN rEtUrN..."

Thursday, October 18, 2007

心情的起伏。不定
心理的平衡。不稳
心事的累积。承重
心。不在焉....
也不知道在哪里....
就是不在我这里....




monday...i was sitting at the cui 'cafe' outside LT7a...she was walking to the lift....she didn't see me

tuesday...i was on my way to LT6...she was outside LT7...we waved...

wednesday...i was having lunch in eng canteen....she's there with him and a friend...we waved...

perhaps...we are only 'waving' friends....or what i termed as 'hi-bye' friends...




no matter how hard i try...this is going nowhere...



in a way...i think it's me...i really still can't treat her as just a friend...although i really wanna remain a friend...


i think my heart is SO small...it's not big enough to accommodate everything...much as i want it to....sigh....i'm banging my head against THE wall again...




it's bad...when everyone is whacking projz and stuff....i'm just 'swinging' my mood time and again...

pardon me...i really need some time...MORE time...INFINITE TIME...


i'm such an ass! stupid me!