RevamPinG....Just a BloG...

"tHe GreaTesT tHinG, YoU'll eVeR LeaRn, iS jUsT tO LoVe anD bE LovEd iN rEtUrN..."

Monday, August 07, 2006

went sch for the year 2 talk just now...

then...i decided to went over to src...to look for weiguang....and probably a chance to see her...i'm so stupid right? 明知见到她 我会更痛苦 但还是那么想着她...

well...i saw her afterall...but didn't think she noticed me...sigh~...

jio-ed weiguang to lunch with me...subway...and then came home to sleep...

思念 really tires me out...i wish all these could stop real soon...

anyway...matthew (my tuition kid) changed my tuition day again coz his training is pushed forward to today...argh...screwed up my schedule....if not i could be at the o-week programme until tmr (as crasher) and maybe i could see her more....=(

nvrmind....going play bball later with rick they all bah...need to confirm with him who going 1st...