RevamPinG....Just a BloG...

"tHe GreaTesT tHinG, YoU'll eVeR LeaRn, iS jUsT tO LoVe anD bE LovEd iN rEtUrN..."

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

hooray!!! letz celebrate!!!!

the cause: i finally passed my tp on my 4th attempt!!! almost failed again though...but luckily it's my 4th already and so...they rightfully should pass me....16 points...one more 'failure-to-check-blind-spot' would have had me sitting in front of the comp...planning for my 5th tp already....luckily...it never happened...haha

just got a tuition kid ...sec 2 indian kid...haha...the oleander agency always gave me indian...but i never did state my preference for student as that...well/...next mon is the 1st session...i shall see how it goes...coz when sch reopens, the workload may be too heavy....but sec 2 science and maths should be easy....