RevamPinG....Just a BloG...

"tHe GreaTesT tHinG, YoU'll eVeR LeaRn, iS jUsT tO LoVe anD bE LovEd iN rEtUrN..."

Friday, March 10, 2006

the biggest flaw in mr zs...

i think too much into things...complicate matters...have the tendency to sadden myself...

perhaps there should be a change in me....

i should smile more often...
i should get some life...
i should be the happy me again...

想太多了...心会累的...

maybe i should look at things with a more optimistic attitude..
maybe i should be on a brighter note...

it's aint bad with the present situation now...at least i dun think i desperately need that thing that's lacking in my life...it's not the essential driving force...



//and i think she aint the one...

//haha...yah..in case you are following my blog...there's a 'she' recently who is //causing me to feel rather low...a particular feeling which i dunno why it's //there...coz 'she' differs so much from my type...

//though i never rule out any possibility...i aint making the possibility percentage //higher either...


aiyah...i hate emotions...it's simply irritating...shall be rid of it....i just wanna be happy...and i know only myself can determine how i feel...my mood...shan't let such things affect me so easily...

need a life...feel quite empty at times....bball!!! billiard!!!! ktv!!! where are my friends?!?!?!?!

--------

little actions tell alot...look around you and you will probably see what i mean....

wishing all a joyous, wonderful, fun-filled life...