RevamPinG....Just a BloG...

"tHe GreaTesT tHinG, YoU'll eVeR LeaRn, iS jUsT tO LoVe anD bE LovEd iN rEtUrN..."

Thursday, February 16, 2006

my eyes are giving up on me...they are naturally closing....

have you ever feel that the whole entire universe is ganging up and turning against you? well...maybe bad things don't happen alone...祸不单行...amazingly...why does the otherwise (好事成双) happen to me?

maybe i'm thinking too much...maybe i'm feeling too strong...

maybe..yes...maybe...there is really nothing....nothing

2 more tests on sat and it's midterm break...a break to do catching up for my modules and prep for 3 more midterm tests...a break still? haha..any break from sch is good enough....

math today wasn't too bad...at least i can find values that were given as choices in the mcq...lolz....

i think i'm sleeping...no energy to study....

i will conquer them tmr....


"and i'm just down,
you left me with a note and without a sound"

- lin junjie "Down"