RevamPinG....Just a BloG...

"tHe GreaTesT tHinG, YoU'll eVeR LeaRn, iS jUsT tO LoVe anD bE LovEd iN rEtUrN..."

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

i met the gal i love the most today!!!!!!!!!






went S.H.E 签唱会 today....initially i did not want to go coz no one accompany me...but heard from pj that weili(my sec sch classmate) going...so i decided to go after for lect ended at 6pm....weili skipped his lect halfway to go and queue ...haha/...

so when my lecture ended...i rushed down to marina square....cut queue...lolz..but still waited quite long...what makes thing worse was that i had a very light lunch with no breakfast at 2pm or so...no dinner...and i was damn hungry....

by the time we reached the stage...S.H.E were already very tired...could see from their facial expression...trying to force a smile when feeling tired...hebe looks super pretty up close...but a pity that they were so busy signing the lyrics books that i did not have a chance to shake hands with them..and most importantly ...her...sigh...if only i were in the front queue....maybe then she would smile at me and shake hands with me....

next time got S.H.E events i know i can get who to go with me le...yeahz