RevamPinG....Just a BloG...

"tHe GreaTesT tHinG, YoU'll eVeR LeaRn, iS jUsT tO LoVe anD bE LovEd iN rEtUrN..."

Monday, December 19, 2005

i just failed my driving test again!!!

01 x immediate failure for 'bua-ing' the kerb when i left turn in the circuit straight after a right turn....the sotp line causes it!!! coz i never return my steering wheel to the straight position after the right turn at the stop line...then once i continue left...it bua the slightest kerb of all....even to the extent of not feeling it...

okay...that apart...got 24 demerit points!!! wat!!! so many? why he deduct 8 point for failing to check safety for my parking....i was dead sure i checked like umpteen times and my parking was good enough....

and why he deduct again 8 point for changing lane abruptly....i only signal right then turn a bit to make the lorry behind slow down a bit for my to cut in!!! (haha....my smelly technique)...okay...that's my fault...coz i sort of causing other vehicle to slow down un-necessarily which my cheating technique....

and why he deducted further for me stopping beside the end of the kerb before negotiating a right turn at the traffic junction? 'you should stop further in front'...but i was taught by my instructor to stop there!!! being the 1st vehicle in the queue to right turn....

i was sad....bcoz, yes...i failed....and that means more money and more time to be spent on driving!!! i feel the pain coz i fork up all the money for driving myself...and i ain't have time for all this when school starts next year!!1 and i need to renew my PDL again.....how sad can that be?!?!?!


the acomodador: there is always an event in our lives that is responsible for us failing to progress.....i have been 'hentak kahki-ing' for very long i guess....i needa progress!!!!