RevamPinG....Just a BloG...

"tHe GreaTesT tHinG, YoU'll eVeR LeaRn, iS jUsT tO LoVe anD bE LovEd iN rEtUrN..."

Monday, November 28, 2005

if you ask me what have i done so far since my last paper...the answer will be 'nothing'...been watching 真命天女 vcd during the late nights....thatz where those chinese lines came from...pretty interesting drama...coz got hebe...

but not bad...their acting skills have improved...unlike other meaningless 偶像据...this one is not too bad....worth the money that my parents spent on it...lolz...

wah...3am plus le...think i better get some sleep...promised to vaccum and mop floor tmr for my mum....




hmmz..."should i celebrate my 21st bday?" not really sure if i should...or if i would...it seems pretty troublesome...if i were to...will invite shaggerz...my jc friends....uni friends....and i will have to entertain them!!! i hate playing host!!!

what kind of celebration to hold is another issue...chalet? abit too late le..bbq? i am too lazy to go prepare...buffet is the easiest...but buffet at home means zero entertainment...only got mahjong...and lotsa decks of cards....and a can-sell-away PS1 with no games...and....my SHE vcds and dvds...lolz///...thatz sounds super boring right....

haiz...i guess i will just treat a few friends bah...billiard whole day sounds great too..though tiring...but it's funz...