RevamPinG....Just a BloG...

"tHe GreaTesT tHinG, YoU'll eVeR LeaRn, iS jUsT tO LoVe anD bE LovEd iN rEtUrN..."

Friday, August 05, 2005

in a dilemma...should i go for 20 or 24 MC for my 1st sem in NUS? if 24MC, then i gonna take a module with class from 1800-2000 on monday and thurs...very tiring schedule....

if not...i will still have to clear one gem/breath before sem6 coz i wanna go for IA...sigh* SEP is out of my list...coz requires some money...until my parents kana toto....(take note of the word 'kana') lol...understatement is that it's hard larz...

well...thatz one of the things that is occupying my mind right now....

the 2nd one is that the stupid critical thinking is not allocated to me yet...confirmed 16 MC so far....i cleared QET...shot email to 'jolin' (Zoelynn) to ask abt that....no reply so far...wtf....

Am i in the wrong sch? haiz....should have gone elsewhere....but where?