RevamPinG....Just a BloG...

"tHe GreaTesT tHinG, YoU'll eVeR LeaRn, iS jUsT tO LoVe anD bE LovEd iN rEtUrN..."

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

fark...been trying to remove a spyware on my comp for the past 2 nights...Elitum elitebar...farking ass...can't seem to remove it till now...spyware doc cannot cure...call itself a doc somemore....search for cure on net...but the methods are all so complicated and troublesome....stupid spyware....

but it does not much harm...only slow down my comp abit...

wanting to work on a new skin for my blog...but i'm too lazy...dunno how to create this and that...don't know how to use photoshop...haha...think i will give up...haha

got a sample on my the other blog..doesn't look good...if you know my url to the other blog..go take a look and let me know how is it...okay>?

sianz...