RevamPinG....Just a BloG...

"tHe GreaTesT tHinG, YoU'll eVeR LeaRn, iS jUsT tO LoVe anD bE LovEd iN rEtUrN..."

Friday, May 06, 2005

i enjoy the company of friends...it keeps me occupied...even if it's just a simple chilling session..simply sitting there doing nothing...it helps me past time easier.....at least i won't be alone..when i tend to thin of depressing things...

i enjoy the feeling of being alone...it keeps me focused..i like to go jogging on my own...in thie way..i won't feel any restrictions and i can run for as long as i want...tiring myself out to the limit...last burst of energy...

see..such a contradicting person i am...haha..i like it this way...

how a simple sms puts a smile on my face...

how an irritating call dampens my mood...

haha..a colleague was asking me "do guys have mood swings?" the other day round...we look at each other and hmm..."don't think so larz.."as i have said before..perhaps we guys are just too emotionally-'handicapped' that our mood don't swing like a swing (was a bad analogy...swing like something else pls!!!)...or perhaps we are better at suppressing such erratic changes in mood...that we try to look as though we feel nothing impactfully....i will go for the latter...haha..

so be it...mood swinging is an entitlement solely for women...just like crying is for babies...ahmud is to malay...oppz (thats a damn racist comment)....

i do swing my mood sometimes...but the motion is slow and of less frequency...