RevamPinG....Just a BloG...

"tHe GreaTesT tHinG, YoU'll eVeR LeaRn, iS jUsT tO LoVe anD bE LovEd iN rEtUrN..."

Wednesday, May 11, 2005

haven't been myself lately...hmm...'myself'...how does being 'myself' feels like? happy? crappy? well...just feel tired these few days...did nothing much except working...went home straight everyday...so why am i still feeling tired? somemore the earlier i sleep the more tired i would be....probably it's because i did not start the week well...slept super late on sunday night...

watever the case...tmr will be my last working day for the week...self-declared day off for friday...been trying to contact my friend for the tent but he never reply me...wth...i hate pple who did not bother to reply when i sms him a question...if i never expect a reply...would you think i would phrase what i wanna say as a question...with lotsa "???"...

just realised i have final theory for drving on sat morning...went to take a look at the BBDC lesson slot for practicals...mostly booked for june and july...hell...should have booked all my lessons earlier..but that time no money...guess i will have to delay all my practical lessons le...take it slowly ba...but i want my license!!!!! and i have yet sat in the driver seat!!!!

it's just so 'me'...lazy...not motivated in things...lifeless...instill some LIFE in my please!!!!! someone!!!!!