RevamPinG....Just a BloG...

"tHe GreaTesT tHinG, YoU'll eVeR LeaRn, iS jUsT tO LoVe anD bE LovEd iN rEtUrN..."

Sunday, April 17, 2005

hmm...kinda realise all my blog entries are short...pathetically short...meaningless...crapz...lolz...but i still love my blog..every part of it...the songs...every single one of them is specially selected to exude the internal me...in a way or another...the layout was copied from other's..but i've changed some part of it...the words on top are actualli uniquely me...

it's a world of my own...a place where i can crap whatever i want...post my most recent pics and some of my whacky..illogical tots...it's just pure funz and something to waste my time on...

hope that it does provide a bit of entertainment to my faithfully viewers...thanks for giving me your undying support..for willingly spending time off to click on my link and view my crapz...

hmm...am thinking that i dun have many friends..and i mean friends that i would not hestitate to decline their 'jio-ing' ...but fortunately, i still have shaggerz..my clique of sec sch friends...you guys simply rockz...only when i'm out with you peepz that i can go so wild...too wild that pple think that we are crazy...but isn't it the kind of friendship that we all wanted? no restraint from anything...when i can be who i want and do what i want to do...

pj, kc, craig, ht, jj, jz, yc, yee, ly, cy, ck, xy and jas...they are the ones...be honored that your names appear here...hee~

as for my jc period...there were my 1st 3 month friends in aj...chun yen, kev, ky, wg, jx, dawn, jy, qz..hope i din miss out anyone...hee~...not so close to my class though...wat a pity...

and my army friends..from tango...from signal...from 3sib...coz they are periodic throughout the 2 yrs...frienship is not very close...but we have been through the toughest time together, haven't we? lolzz...

friends come and go...only some 'ass'..oppz i mean soulmates....come and refuse to leave...i'm glad that they stay...at least i my heart....

thankz all, for making up part of me....