RevamPinG....Just a BloG...

"tHe GreaTesT tHinG, YoU'll eVeR LeaRn, iS jUsT tO LoVe anD bE LovEd iN rEtUrN..."

Tuesday, March 15, 2005

wat a day today was...was waken up by a phone call from nyx...oh yah...nyx from kellyservices..the job agency that i signed up with..she told me that sigma aldrich(the company) decides to employ me and i can start work tmr..told me to make a trip down to collect the time sheet (something to calculate and endorse the number of hours i work)..well...$6 per hr...hmm...anything lorz..stay @ home also play game and rot..

so i went down to JE to collect the thingy early noon (~11am) and tot of visiting the JE library..haven't gone there after its renovation..but it only opens at 12pm..hell..even librarians wake up so late!!

fine..went on to redhill to get something from my friend..after which..gone down to dorby ghaut..peace centre..to register with a tuition agency.."orleander tuition service"...my friend intro it to me..yahz..so i went down and take a look..told the guy there that i would prefer sec sch lvl..primary sch i dun want...then he was telling me can try jc also..but i dun wan to "hai" pple fail A levels..so i told him can maybe try J1 students only..haha...

haha..then i went down to BBDC...FINALLY!!! and enrol for the class 3C course...had previously been too lazy to go down...alright now that i have taken the 1st step..gonna try get my license asap...but gotta start work soon...so i can only book for lessons during peak hours or weekends...ah..more expensive but no choice...

haven't scheduled for any lessons though...but very soon... :)

not gonna waste my time anymore..

felt quite shagged after that and went home..played game...yeapz..conquer online as usual and gained a level...lvl 101 fire master now..lolz..hmm...then just realised that i haven't gone library today!?!?!? forgotten abt it...

also..reiceived another call from nyx telling me that they want me to start work only on thurs as they will be taking in another person and train us together...okayz...but wth...so troublesome for a $6/hr job? well...i miss my camp!! lolz...

okayz...that will abt sum up what happened today..tmr morning gotta go jogging...later of the day go library walk walk see see...and play game...hha..oh yes...maybe go down BBDC again as they got my particulars wrong!!! =)