RevamPinG....Just a BloG...

"tHe GreaTesT tHinG, YoU'll eVeR LeaRn, iS jUsT tO LoVe anD bE LovEd iN rEtUrN..."

Sunday, April 11, 2004

hMmzz..this feeling that life has been bad to me particularly is back again!!!
since when did i have this feeling? well..2 years back? due to wateva reason..i dunno..
but through these times, there and again, i had been able to convince myself that life's not bad afterall..
yahz..convinced myself..
had it really been the case?
it's so unfair..why am i the one suffering..alwayz at the losing end of things...
i dun really believe in a religion wholly but God(if there is one) is so unfair to me..
put me through all these hard times..never really feel that i am fortunate..
but is my life really that bad? i guess not..i'm just being greedy...i hope that i'm just wanting to have more..
perhapz it's time to be content with life...one which i feel has not been real good...
but no! pple shud strive on ...shudn't just submit urself to fate...
"fate"..it's such a vague thing...no one knows what form it takes..
something which can only be explained by the stars?
or is it the "destiny" which we have control over?
philopsophical terms..but crapz...